On Monday, February 20, Scofflaw will be hosting Stout Night featuring six stouts from breweries including Green Flash, Great Lakes, Surly and Lagunitas.
Date: Monday, February 20, 5:00pm
Location: Scofflaw, 3201 W Armitage Ave, Chicago, IL 60647, 773.252.9700, www.scofflawchicago.com
Price: No cover, menu prices vary
Action: Stout Night at Scofflaw operates on a first come, first served basis
- Perennial Abraxas Imperial Stout brewed with ancho chili peppers, cacao nibs, vanilla beans and cinnamon sticks. 10% ABV
- Surly Darkness Imperial Stout. 9.6% ABV
- Great Lakes Barrel Aged Alberta Clipper: Porter with Belgian chocolate and raspberries, aged in bourbon barrels. 8.3% ABV
- Lagunitas High West-ified Imperial Stout brewed with coffee and aged in High West whiskey barrels. 12.9% ABV
- Green Flash Lustrous Frumento Imperial Stout brewed with coffee and aged in bourbon barrels. 13.5% ABV
- Half Acre Big Hugs Imperial Stout brewed with coffee. 10% ABV
Scofflaw is a gin-focused cocktail bar in Chicago’s Logan Square neighborhood. A rebellious mix of the baroque and affordable, Scofflaw brings together a diverse array of drinkers for beautifully crafted cocktails, American craft beer and small plates that go well beyond “bar food.” Whether enjoying dinner and cocktails in the Victorian-style salon, grabbing a barstool for a shot and a beer or brunching on the patio, you’ll be treated to warm service and a familiar fun vibe—not to mention fresh baked cookies at midnight.