Chicago’s oldest brewery is offering digital keepsakes that unlock special access. The collection will be made available to the general public Fri. May 13th, 3p. Early access will be provided to email subscribers at Noon that day.
The price for all NFTs is $499. To celebrate the 30th Anniversary of Bourbon County Stout, Goose Island will offer three tier options for collectors. These contracts will grant exclusive access to holder. NFT Owner Access Merchandise is determined by the tier you purchase.
The Barrel House Collection is made up of 2,022 NFTs.
Select (1,992 NFTs ) named after the 8 chapters in the BCS documentary in 2015.
- 1: History
- 2: Bourbon
- 3: White Oak
- 4: Distilling
- 5: Coopering
- 6: Brewing
- 7: Aging
- 8: Variants
- 9: Rare – Collect all previous 8 by Black Friday 2022, we will airdrop you a 9th “Bourbon County Rare” NFT to complete the story
Select Tier Unlocks
- Throwback Goose Island Bourbon County Stout Tap handle from the Goose Island vault, autographed by Goose Island Founder and Bourbon County Stout mastermind Greg Hall
- Barrel stave that was once used to age BCS
- NFT-owner only limited edition snifter
Reserve Tier (29 NFTs) Unlocks Everything From Select +
- Ability to bypass the lottery and have guaranteed opportunity to purchase a 2022 Prop Day ticket ($30) and the ability to purchase a Prop Day allocation (2 bottles of Prop, 2 bottles of exclusive variants, and commemorative glass) ($130 value)
- Branded digital frame to display NFT
- Custom barrel head, once used in the aging of BCS
- Special VIP experience at the Goose Island Barrel House, including attending the unlocking of the BCS “vault” for a tasting of rare vintage years and a dinner for the NFT holder + guest (travel not included)
24K Gold (1 NFT)
Gold Tier Unlocks Everything From Select and Reserve +
- 2022 Prop Day ticket included ($30 value) and Prop Day allocation also included ($130 value)
- VIP barrel display shelf with 2022 BCS bottle
- 1:1 Bourbon County vintage tasting with a Goose Island brewer (travel not included)
A portion of the proceeds will benefit Erie Neighborhood House, a social services nonprofit that provides support, programming and resources for immigrant and low-income families in Chicago.
For more information visit gooseisland.com/nft